Due to odd circumstances today, I’m just going to tackle two things .. local things because they are news worthy but not being reported on BY the local new:
First is the Saturday “Drag Queens Festival PROUDLY sponsored by DemoKrat candidate for Governor, Kiss-ma Bottoms, and in coming Columbus GA Mayor as of Jan 4, 2027. I’ve found 8 articles about Bottoms that ran in August about her “sponsorship”.. including the Atlanta J-C…. yet have not seen any local news coverage.. (I’m not saying there’s been none, but I have seen stories before nor after the event happened.. Has anybody know where I can find such – PS.. already tried Google).
---
Secondly is the story about the Pickleball Project at 1641 3rd Avenue here in Columbus, GA.. You know.. the one where $7 Million has been spent and they need another $1.7 Million? Well, I’ve been doing more homework, and I’m sorta wondering a couple of things. I found out The Columbus GA Pickleball Association’s business address is to a personal residence in Harris County. Yesterday I rode by the published site and took a picture of it to see how far $7 Million has gotten to completion. This is the site I saw:
Taken October 5, 2026
Somewhat perplexed, I venture onto the Muscogee County property tax database, and found there two pics:
Taken April 1, 2026 (April Fools Day "prank"?)
While I'm interested in where the $1.7 Million is needed, what I really want to know id WHERE HAS THE $7 MILLION GONE!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Am opening up this blog for reader comments. Post responsibly, and identify yourself so others know who is saying what.
Some people like to "snipe" while concealed in the shadows.. those people are not worthy of having their comments addressed nor published.
For info sake.. recently, viewer numbers have eclipsed 29,000 on six continents (all but Antarctica).
Am foregoing advertising to bring you clutter free news and opinion.