Monday, June 28, 2010

The Breakfast Club - June 28, 2010


From a fellow BCer:


I do not like this Uncle Sam,

I do not like his health care scam.

I do not like these dirty crooks,

or how they lie and cook the books.

I do not like when Congress steals,

I do not like their secret deals.

I do not like this speaker Nan,

I do not like this 'YES, WE CAN'.

I do not like this spending spree---

I'm smart, I know that nothing's free.

I do not like your smug replies,

when I complain about your lies.

I do not like this kind of hope.

I do not like it. nope, nope, nope!

---

---
If I hadn't decided before hand, I do believe Pop Barnes is decidedly more needed, deserving of being re-elected to Council. It was disgusting that Nathan Suber threw out the "race card" as part of his election strategy. Even though I cannot vote in that race, I'm sending Pop Barnes a donation, and hope many of you will also. The people who can't distinguish between right and wrong based solely on race no longer need to be in positions of power in our government. For the record, I've known Tony Adams 'forever' and have always been impressed with his abilities of mentoring and leadership, but what has been revealed within the Parks & Recreation Department needs to be brought into the open, and dealt with. Tim Chitwood needs to be taken to the wood shed for his flaming the fires of racism.
---
A local Savannah, GA protest of off-shore drilling got a whopping 635 signatures on a petition it is sending to POTus Nero-bama. Hmmm, out of about 343,000 in the Savannah MSA, that's about 1 out of every 540 who agree with them.
---
So POTus Nero-bama has pledged to the G20 that he will cut our deficit by 50% in 3 years. I know of only two ways to do that: either run the US Mint's printing presses 24/7 and let inflation run amok, or chop back the entitlement programs that consume 65% of Congressional spending of tax dollars. Hmmm, now which road do you think Ali-Obama and his 40 Tsars will take?
---
L-E headline: "Frustrated by boycott, station owners want BP help" -- Hmm, if BP stations want to get me back to their pumps, then they should insure me that they aren't using ethanol blend gasoline. I won't put corn in my gas tank.
---
Senator Byrd...may he rest.........

No comments:

Post a Comment

Am opening up this blog for reader comments. Post responsibly, and identify yourself so others know who is saying what.

Some people like to "snipe" while concealed in the shadows.. those people are not worthy of having their comments addressed nor published.

For info sake.. recently, viewer numbers have eclipsed 29,000 on six continents (all but Antarctica).

Am foregoing advertising to bring you clutter free news and opinion.