Tuesday, August 11, 2026

Pray for the people of Colombia following a major earthquake there this week… and keep praying for the families in Venezuela that were affected by one las month..

---

Be warned! I love BOSTON CREAM DONUTS! Yesterday, while in Publix, I spotted a box of 6 of the chocolates glazed, custard-fulled deliciousness offered for $3.99 so I grabbed a box.. This morning, I opened it and took one out and admired it as I sunk my teeth into it. Instead of the immediate joy I expected, I was left stunned & disappointed.. I examined the label on the box.. in large print, it said "Boston Cream"..below that in slightly smaller print, it read, " YEAST MINI-DONUT"... but below that in a much smaller font, it read " filled with Bavarian Cream". I was taken aback...so I googled it on Duck-Duck-Go and the definition and well known recipes ALL called for a creamy, vanilla custard filling! Publix should be ASHAMED OF ITSELF... PUBLIX INTENTIONALLY LIED TO ME...TO ALL ITS CUSTOMERS!

---

Online headline/story: “Descendant of slaves shames Smithsonian’s woke ‘indoctrination’ against the ‘greatest nation on earth *  Earl Walker Jackson says Director Anthea Hartig's push to use history as a 'tool of social justice' distorts facts * "It makes me angry when people do this to our country, but it's sad too because what it tells me is that the indoctrination machine is hard at work convincing people [of] this narrative," he said. "This is a wonderful country; it's the greatest nation on earth. And you've got people so indoctrinated into seeing our country sliced and diced into race and ethnicity and class and income and so forth that they fail to understand the blessing of the United States of America." – Now this is a story that Columbus GA’s Courier ECO Latino publisher Wane Hailes needs to sit in “his PEW” and mull over before he opens his mouth again!

---

WTVM-TV9 online headline: “New pickleball facility set to open in Midtown Columbus this October” -- I will say this, Bussey's facility brings the failure of the previously announced PickleBall facility near Veterans Parkway to still be unopened.... I've tried to go see what progress has been (or not been) made, but even general directions from an elected City Official did not help me find it.

---

Online headline/story: “The WNBA has a black entitlement problem * the problem wasn’t Carrington’s foul; the problem was Carrington blaming white privilege for being held accountable for the foul. It’s indicative of the black entitlement problem corroding the WNBA.” --  NAILED IT!

---

General question: When did "chipboard" become acceptable as a substitute for plywood in home construction? Hmmm… maybe he right question to ask is ”WHY did “chipboard” become an acceptable substitute for plywood?

---

Online headline: “Mamdani quietly adds $700M to NYC public schools’ already bloated budget” -- Have you noticed that  DemoKrat politicians & candidates, especially those that are actually members of the DSA, campaign on "fully funding public education", but they never talk about FULLY IMPROVING public education... no wonder Union President Randi Weingarten supports  DemoKrat and DSA candidates!

---

Online headline: “‘A Wisconsin that actually belongs to everyone’: Democratic gubernatorial candidate Francesca Hong shares her vision for the state” – hmmm…. Hong keeps lying! Government does not belong to non-Americans living, legally or illegally, in our country!

---

Online headline: “Gubernatorial Candidate Francesa Hong: Campaign About Needs Of Many, Not Money” --  Huh? Hong says it's "about needs of many".....NOT ABOUT MONEY? WHOA! It's ALWAYS about "the money", and in the eyes if liberals and Communists, it's always about "other people's money"!

---

Online headline: “Mark Zuckerberg Criticized Online After His $300Million Superyacht Failed to Help Stranded Boat in Alaska” – Whoa! There’s a lot more to this story.. 1 – 6uckerberg was not even on his yacht, 2 – The boat in question was out of gas by user negligence, and 3 – another ship had been contacted to help. What it sounds like is a 21' boat "manned" by two women. a child, and a dog didn't check their fuel before leaving port. In other words, "a ship of fools"... and lost…Hmm... who owned that 21' boat? One (or both) of the women? Oh.. And likely DemoKrats or DSAs who were expecting someone else to provide for them.

---

You know, since AOC can't define what a woman is, why does she wear skirts and dresses, and use the Capitol's Women's bathroom?

---

The DemoKrats have backed themselves into a corner! How can they claim to the party of women when they can't.... or won't ... define what a woman is..... Oh, and obviously the DemoKrats won't ever to be able to claim they have more women in the House or Senate for the same reasons.

---

It's been about 20 years since I've used a credit card. I really hate using something that requires me to write and mail a check or process an online transaction when I can use a debit card that does all my work for me.... Now I'm even more glad I don't use a credit card.. for a different reason... now credit cards "earn" 1%, 2%, even 3% on purchases, but now restaurants are charging between 3%&4%  for "processing" a credit OR debit card.  I think charging a "processing" fee on debit cards is a rip-off... and with a debit card, it's an electronic cash transfer, not a credit issue, and in my book a rip-off. I try to carry cash when we go out dining now and use it if I see a "processing" fee will be charged for using my debit card..  

---

"Cooter", a Dukes of Hazzard character later known as  Congressman Ben Jones, D-GA, passed away yesterday.. Wow! I bet he would not even be welcomed if he were trying to run in a DemoKrat Primary in today's environ...

---

Online headline: “Ilhan Omar weighs in after Bernie Sanders says "no serious person" running for office believes in "defunding the police" when asked about DSA” --  Obviously Bernie doesn't know enough about regular DemoKrats either... I guess it's because he actually HASN'T BEEN A DEMOCRAT SINCE he left the Democrat Party in 2006.

---

Online headline: “ICE arrests three Venezuelan illegal immigrants after $21,000 jewelry heist at flood-damaged Walmart in West Virginia — thieves exploited disaster cleanup to raid secure display case” – Obviously, there’s been no assimilation to help fellow Americans in a time of community trouble...Send them all home!

---

You know, when the MSM & DemoKrats and DSA claim President Trump 'is a liar', what it really means is Trump is not telling them what they want to hear...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Am opening up this blog for reader comments. Post responsibly, and identify yourself so others know who is saying what.

Some people like to "snipe" while concealed in the shadows.. those people are not worthy of having their comments addressed nor published.

For info sake.. recently, viewer numbers have eclipsed 29,000 on six continents (all but Antarctica).

Am foregoing advertising to bring you clutter free news and opinion.