9-11-01 to 9-11-26
Never forget this day 25 years ago! Don’t let history…or your children or grandchildren forget either! I remember like it was yesterday….It was a Tuesday.. and starting about 8:30, after I was sitting at my computer at home, next to my TV listening to Joe Kernan on CNBC’s “Squawk Box” getting updated on stock market information when Kernan quizzically injected here was a report of a plane hitting one of the twin towers at the World Trade Center… he switched to a video showing the smoke gushing from the building, and Kernan wondering about how such an accident could happen on such a clear morning… a clock on the video showed 8:53 AM… by then I had stopped working on my computer and was intently watching the TV screen doing what most Americans were doing… wondering the same thing Joe Kernan had mentioned…. Wondering how a pilot of even a computer error could happen on such a clear day.. I watched… America watched… the World WATCHED…and we kept watching as New York City scrambled to deal with what seemed to have happened…time moved on with the cameras locked in on the smoking tower… then… at 9:03 AM we saw another plane coming in from the left of our screens flying straight into the other Tower…. Before it hit, we knew… his was no accident… the first one was no accident…it was terrorism…out & out terrorism… this was WAR…then the Pentagon followed and brave patriots on Flight 93 sacrificed their own lives to save what could have been a flight into the Capitol Building or White House… shortly after that videos of Islamic communities and countries started appearing… with Islamic people celebrating .. jumping for joy! America’s memory was NOT Islamophobia… and it’s still not Islamophobia! NEVER FORGET! And NEVER FORGET that most DemoKrats HAVE FORGOTTEN! What I also remember so well is that it took 18 months for President Bush to retaliate! 8 years of Clinton had decimated out military preparedness to defend ourselves, much less be able to mount a swift retaliatory response! This is my only item today.. I’ll add other items that I noted in Monday’s issue… but I do not want to distract from this moment!
Just as President Trump is making
sure Iran never gets nuclear capability, Americans need to make sure DemoKrats
here never get another chance to decimate out military strength.. America must
remain vigilant and prepared! Make it a RED SWEEP in November!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Am opening up this blog for reader comments. Post responsibly, and identify yourself so others know who is saying what.
Some people like to "snipe" while concealed in the shadows.. those people are not worthy of having their comments addressed nor published.
For info sake.. recently, viewer numbers have eclipsed 29,000 on six continents (all but Antarctica).
Am foregoing advertising to bring you clutter free news and opinion.