Saturday, July 13, 2024

 Special request Breakfast Club!


In some form or fashion, I've personally been connected with the Anne Elizabeth Shepherd Home since the 1960s, and my family has been involved with the AESH in excess of 125 years.. I've seen it change from its original days as a much needed orphanage to its current mission as a home for girls that needed to be removed from their family homes for heir safety. 

I'm participating in the AEHS's major fundraiser, "Kickoff For A Cause", and you know how connected I am with Columbus, GA and it's needs, so I hope you will "scan" :






and donate, buy some tickets, or become a sponsor at some level.


Thanks!

Hal Kirven
The Breakfast Club

No comments:

Post a Comment

Am opening up this blog for reader comments. Post responsibly, and identify yourself so others know who is saying what.

Some people like to "snipe" while concealed in the shadows.. those people are not worthy of having their comments addressed nor published.

For info sake.. recently, viewer numbers have eclipsed 29,000 on six continents (all but Antarctica).

Am foregoing advertising to bring you clutter free news and opinion.